1.23.2009

Her Eyes and Other Photos

I have a hard time posting full-on pics of my babies on a public blog. But I captured some amazing shots of my little sunshine.

Or her eyes, at least.


I'm not as scared to post photos of myself... I guess. I took these before my play date with Dharma and chopped all my hair off. I wasn't about to post them on my other blog so, since I'm branching out with this one, why hold back? I'll need to convince more people to be my test subjects...

The light coming through the blinds was breathtaking. This doesn't even show...

I'm holding the composition book I do my morning pages in. My wonderful husband supports my writing and got me a plethora of notebooks for Christmas. I'm blessed to have someone who supports me so fully right in my same household and as my forever companion.


I love my books.

And they love me too.


4 comments:

Miller Family said...

Love the photos. You are so talented. That is so great that Chad supports you - I guess that is what spouses are for!!

SisterJulia said...

Hi Amber Ann

I wandered around your blog yesterday, and then today found a comment from you on mine!!...I wrote back there but have popped back here as well.

Your collage is very inspirational...something I'm trying to work on at the moment (probably ever since week five!?) I ended up creating kind of collage books that I'm still compiling.

It's lovely to meet you, be gentle with the TAW and yourself.

Big Hug

Tanaya said...

Hi Amber Ann, thanks for visiting me. Your photography is wonderful and can't wait to dig into your blog a little deeper.

So nice to "meet" you and I'd love to stay connected.

Sara Moriarty said...

Such beautiful photos. I wish we could see the talents and accomplishments in ourselves that others see in us. I keep visiting when I have limited time. I intend to send you an email this weekend tho.