1.22.2009

Chicago, The Musical

I was able to see the Broadway show... on Main Street. I LOVED every minute of it. My eyes drank up all the production had to offer. The dancing, the singing, the music, the passion. Dharma definitely needed this. I definitely needed this. In the book The Artist's Way, she talks about how our inner artist needs nourishment. Whether it be a play, a musical, making crafts, singing in the shower even, we've neglected this inner artist too long and they need to be nourished back to health. Well, I had my fill last night... and I wanted more. I even imagined myself onstage in place of Roxy Heart. Owning that stage, owning that audience, belting my voice with each song and loving it.

I had an incredible time. I have wonderful in-laws.

1 comment:

Van Dusen's said...

Oh I want to see that so bad. I love musicals. We just went to see the Lion King and we loved it.