5.20.2011

Words

Blogger sometimes sucks. Ok maybe it's my inability to manipulate this darned contraption called my computer to DO what I want it to DO. I was updating my family blog and the spacing was all wrong. I even tried to edit the Html coding. On the preview it looked perfect, but the second it published, wham, horrible spacing. Why does it bother me so badly! Anyway, words.
I took a life drawing class between the months of March to May and now looking at this blog and seeing the woman I drew a couple years ago, I see how very cartoonish she is. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm certainly not going to rob that Amber's pride and joy of actually drawing but it's funny, we're always learning. Even when we're old. Ha. Words.
I'll post a couple pics of some of my life drawing half-done pieces. Give them some voice.

Peace.

No comments: